Saturday 18 July 2009

Here I am!

I have been in the same room for the best part of 9 months so on Friday 26th June I decided that it was time I got out and about, you know meet a few people. It was so comfortable in there that it took me a long time to take the first step out into the unknown. First thing i noticed was its a lot colder out there, so mummy had to put some stuff on me to keep me warm.
It was great I was getting VIP treatment. If I wanted something all I had to do was make a few noises and every one would rush and get if for me.
I met a lot of new faces in those first few days and it was a lot to take in all at once.
I have to tell you about the wee hat I'm wearing. My daddy has been a Crusaders fan since he was a wee boy, and so he got a friend to knit a hat for me so that I would be able to go to football matches with him. To tell you the truth I think I look quite cute in it and it keeps you head warm as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment